/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-12-02 13:42:122020-09-18 10:19:53Almond cake
- 6 Pieces Eieren 60 g each
- 250 g Suiker
- 0,5 Pieces Citroen Grate
- 0,5 tsp Kaneel
- 350 g Amandelmeel
- Grease a cake form of 24 cm and pollinate with almond flour. Heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, a pinch of salt, lemon grater and cinnamon. Stir the almond flour through to a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the shape and smooth with a palette knife. Bake the cake in about 30 minutes until it's pretty golden brown. Then let cool.
- To serve, you can powder the cake with powdered sugar. Possibly put another symbolic sign on the cake, for example the cross of Santiago de Compostela. Then the almond pie has become a Spanish cake. This cake is gluten free, there's no wheat flour. In Italy you can also see them made with wheat flour. With the palermo weapon, the cake is Sicilian. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!