/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-05-10 15:13:042020-09-18 11:05:18Vietnamese springrolls
- 2 pcs little gems
- 1 pcs Komkommer chopped in thin strips
- 2 pcs Wortelen chopped in thin strips
- 1 pcs Pepper chopped in thin strips
- 1 Munt handfull fresh
- 1 thaise basilicum handfull fresh
- 1 rice vermicelli handull soaked
- 250 g Garnalen fresh, peeled and cooked
- Put the vegetables, herbs and shrimps in containers, so that you have everything at hand. Prepare a bowl of warm (not hot) water; big enough to dip a rice skin. Make sure you have a large flat plate on which you can roll.
- Dip a rice sheet briefly in the water and place on the flat plate. It takes a minute for the skin to become soft.
- Meanwhile, place the desired ingredients on top of each other just below the center of the sheet. Fold the bottom part over the ingredients and roll once. Then fold the outer parts of the sheet inwards, like an envelope and continue to roll.
- Roll the rest of the ingredients until everything is finished. Delicious with freshly made Vietnamese peanut dip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!