/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2022-10-20 19:22:412022-10-20 19:50:33Tortellini a la Giovanna Correli
Tortellini a la Giovanna Corelli
- 400 g flour type 00
- 4 pieces eggs fresh
- 100 g pork tenderloin
- 50 g chicken breast
- 100 g mortadella
- 100 g Parma ham
- 150 g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 liters beef stock
- 0.5 liter chicken stock
- Mix the flour with the eggs and knead to a smooth dough. Then set it aside for a few hours. You can also vacuum it, then you can use it faster.
- Cut the pork and chicken breast into cubes and fry them in the butter. Then let it cool for a few minutes.
- Place the mortadella and Parma ham in the food processor and blend to small pieces. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- When the meat has cooled down, add half of the parmesan cheese and eggs to the meats. Turn until everything is well mixed.
- Then add the rest of the cheese and eggs and blend into a puree. Then transfer to a piping bag and let it cool for a few hours.
- Roll out the pasta dough into sheets of 1 mm thickness. Because the paste must not dry out before it has to be glued together, it is best to go through the entire filling and sealing process one sheet at a time.
- Cut square pieces of 3 x 3 cm and pipe a little bit of filling in the middle. Fold triangles and bring the points together. Press them between your thumb and index finger.
- Place a pan with some of the stock and bring to the boil. Add the tortellini and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Let them sit for 4 to 5 minutes after cooking. Place the tortellini in a deep plate or bowl.
- Boil the rest of the stock and pour over the tortellini. Serve with some chopped parsley if desired.
Source: Igles Corelli
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!