/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-09-17 12:42:302022-02-05 11:03:47Tiramisu MOF MOF
MOF MOF means minimum of fuss, maximum of flavour.
Tiramisu MOF MOF
- 75 ml cream
- 2 pcs egg yolks
- 100 g Sugar
- 400 gram Mascarpone
- 1 tblsp Milk
- 18 pcs Lady fingers Savoyardi
- 4 dl espresso coffee
- 0,5 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tblsp Kahlua or Tia Maria
- Cacao powder Decoration
- Make the coffee, stir in 1 quarter of the sugar and let it cool. Stir in the liqueur. Break all the long fingers into pieces so that they fit into the molds.
- Mix the egg yolks with three-quarters of the sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Beat the cream until stiff. In another bowl, add the milk to the mascarpone, stir it through. Stir the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture. Then beat the egg yolk mixture through the mascarpone.
- Put some lady fingers on the bottom of your cup / jar / glass and pour a tablespoon of coffee over it. Then make a layer of the mascarpone mixture. This is possible with a spoon, the best thing is a piping bag with a cartel nozzle.
- This way you keep making layers until your jar is full. So after the cream again lady fingers, coffee and mascarpone mixture. That's how you keep going. Finish with a dash of mascarpone and sprinkle some cocoa powder over the tiramisu.Put in the fridge until 15 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!