/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-10 11:44:372020-09-18 15:31:12Tartelettes met witte chocolade en frambozen
Tartelettes with white chocolate and raspberries
- 6 pcs tartelette cakes 5-7 cm diameter
- 40 g Frambozen
- 180 g Chocolade white
- 20 g Boter
- 90 ml Room
- 6 tsp. Frambozenjam
- Prepare the raspberries and press them through a sieve to remove the seeds. Put away.
- Put the white chocolate and butter in a refractory bowl. Bring the cream to a boil in a saucepan. Pour the hot cream directly over the chocolate and butter and stir with a petula until it is a smooth, shiny mass.
- Spoon the raspberry jam directly into the tartelette molds. Then carefully pour the ganache on it. It has to come almost to the edge of the molds.
- Spoon a little raspberry coulis in the middle of each tart, no more than half a teaspoon. From there, pull a spiral over the top with the tip of a knife or stick. Put the tartelettes carefully in the refrigerator and let them stiffen. Remove them at least 30 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!