/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-06-10 15:15:032020-09-18 11:00:39Red curry paste
Red curry paste
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 0,5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp white pepper seeds
- 10 pcs dried rawit peppers
- 4 pcs dried Spanish peppers
- 1 tsp Zout
- 1 tsp galanga chopped
- 1,5 tsp coriander root chopped
- 1 tblsp kafir lemon shell chopped
- 2 stems Citroengras thin slices
- 4 cloves Knoflook
- 1,5 pcs Sjalotje chopped
- 1,5 tsp shrimp paste
- Soak both dried pepper for 15 minutes in water until saturated, drain and set aside.
- Roast the coriander and cumin in a small dry pan for about 1 minute over medium heat until they have a heavy scent and lightly roasted.
- Put them in a mortar, add the peppercorns and mash them into fine powder. Put the mixture in a dish and set aside.
- Mash the two types of pepper with the salt in the mortar. Gradually add the galanga, coriander root, kaffir lime peel, garlic, shallot and lemongrass, and mash a smooth mixture. Add the shrimp paste and the spice mixture, and keep stamping until you have a smooth, homogeneous mixture. Use the pasta immediately.
- You can store in the refrigerator for 3 weeks in a sterilized jar. Freezing is also possible!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!