/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-14 10:39:042020-09-18 15:12:25Ravioli gevuld met kabeljauw puree
Ravioli stuffed with a cream of codfish puree
- 300 g Bloem Spigadore. pasta flour
- 3 pcs Eieren
- 1 pinch Zout
- 250 g Kabeljauw
- 1 pcs Bouguet garni
- 1 pcs Sjalotje
- 10 g Boter
- 1 dl Olijfolie
- 1 clove Knoflook
- 0,75 dl Room
- 1 small bag Mosselen
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 12 dl Room
- 1 bunch Basilicum
- Knead a pasta dough by hand or in the machine. Let it rest for 30 minutes in a cool place. Roll the dough into a few pasta leaves with the pastamachine. After rolling, fill immediately with the stuffing to avoid drying. Brush with eggwhite and place smalle piles of stuffing in the middle of a circle. Fold the other end on the stuffing and press gently. Cut with a knife or ravioli cutter.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water and grill the remaining mussels. Heat the mascarpone sauce.
- Drain the ravioli when done and set aside to dry. Blend the sauce with the mussels through the ravioli and sprikle with the basil and black pepper.
- Plate the ravioli's and garnish with the grilled mussels.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!