/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2021-07-09 10:39:182021-07-09 11:33:47Pineapple tacos
- 0,5 piece pineapple peeled, cored and diced
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g cornstarch
- 500 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2,25 teaspoon dry yeast
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 200 ml milk
- 150 g cold butter diced
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 pieces egg yolk beaten
- Combine the pineapple dices and sugar in a saucepan and mix well. Bring to a boil and reduce while simmering until the pineapple is cooked and tender.Combine the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and add to the mixture in the pan and stir will. Let is cook for a few more minutes to reach a consistency of jam. Let it cool down.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, dry yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl. Pour over half of the milk, mix well and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Add the butter and sour cream and work them into the flour mixture. Use your hands to form a crumble. Add milk to knead the dough to a smooth dough. Cover it with a towel and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Lightly flour your workface, divide the dough in half and roll out one half into a 30 cm square. Cut into 4 stripes, then cut each strip into 6 equal pieces.
- Spoon a little pineapple mixtue into the centre of each rectangle and fold both corners of the long sides and press towards the center. Do the same with the remaining rectangles.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Brush the cakes with egg yolk and bake the tacos for 20 minutes until golden brown. Let them cool down.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!