/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-05-10 22:20:552020-09-18 13:16:19Passion fruit with apple crumble d’esprit
Passion fruit with apple crumble d'esprit
- 1 pcs Apple
- 6 twigs Basilicum
- 0,5 pcs Vanillestokje
- 40 g Boter salted
- 40 g Frambozenjam
- 30 g Dark brown caster sugar
- 10 g Suiker
- 1 pinch Kaneel
- 4 pcs Passion fruit
- 30 g Amandelschaafsel roasted
- 20 g Amandelpoeder
- Poedersuiker for seasoning
- Cut the apple into small cubes. Cut the basil leaves finely. Cut vanilla pod in half and scoop out the inside seeds. Melt the butter in a cooking pan and add the apple cubes, raspberry jam, basil, half of the caster sugar, sugar, cinnamon and the vanilla seeds. Stew this mixture for a few minutes on low heat. The apple must remain crispy.
- Cut the passion fruit in half, scoop out the fruit inside and add this and the almond shavings to the apple mixture. Taste and, if needed, add sugar.
- Fill the passion fruit halves with the apple mixture. Mix the rest of the caster sugar with almond powder and sprinkle over the filled passion fruit.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Pour a layer of water in an oven bowl. Place the passion fruit in the bowl and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes. Then, place aside for another 30 minutes. Sprinkle the fruit with icing sugar before serving.
Wijn: zoete prosecco, zoete Gewurtztraminer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!