/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-05-10 22:00:422020-09-18 13:16:20Asparagus and pear with lemon and sorrel
Asparagus and pear with lemon and sorrel
- 8 pcs Asparagus green
- 1 pcs peer ripe
- 50 g Boter salted
- 1 twig Zuring or 1 piece of rhubarb, cut into strips
- 0,5 pcs Citroensap
- Zout for seasoning
- black pepper for seasoning
- Cut off the hard bottom parts of the asparagus and peel. Boil in salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and cool on a clean towel. Smother the asparagus for 15 minutes in a frying pan with the butter on low heat.
- While the asparagus is smothering, cut the pear into 8 parts (do not peel). Add to the asparagus. Softly smother until golden-brown.
- As soon as the asparagus and pear is beautiful in color, add the leaves of the sorrel and rhubarb. Let this shrink well. The rhubarb will get soft. Then, add this to the asparagus and pear and mix.
- Arrange the asparagus, pear and sorrel (or rhubarb) on warm plates. On each plate, place 2 asparagus, a quarter of the pear and a teaspoon of sorrel or rhubarb. Mix the lemon juice with the left-over butter in the pan and pour the sauce over the plates. Sprinkle with fleur de sel and black pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!