/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-03-04 16:24:402020-09-18 11:30:39Pain fondu
- 500 g bloem type 65
- 300 g water
- 100 g Zuurdesem
- 4 g Gist fresh
- 10 g Zout
- 30 g Roggemeel to form with
- Put the flour and 2/3 of the water in the mixing bowl. Mix for 5 minutes at low speed. Cover the bowl with a damp tea towel. Let the mixture rest for 1 hour.
- Add the rest of the water, sourdough, yeast and salt to the batter and mix for 4 minutes at low and 7 minutes at high speed. Let the dough rise for 1 hour until it has increased in volume.
Kneading by hand
- Deposit the flower on the worktop and make a hole in the middle. Pour 2/3 of the water and mix until all the flour has been absorbed. Put the dough in the bowl and cover with a damp tea towel. Let rest for 1 hour.
- Add the rest of the water with the sourdough, yeast and salt and knead to a smooth dough. Let the dough rise for 1 hour until it has increased in volume.
Dough pre rise
- Form a ball from the dough and cover with a damp tea towel. Let it rise for another hour.
- Dust the worktop with flour and divide the dough into 3 equal pieces. Shape balls without kneading the dough. Let rest for 30 minutes under a tea towel.
- Gently press the pieces of dough flat with your hand. Take a piece of dough, fold a third part and press it with your palm. Turn the dough 180º and fold over a little more than 1/3 and press it again. Fold the dough twice over and press the edges together with the bottom of your hand.
- Roll the dough under your hands to an oval. Do the same with the rest of the dough. Let the pieces rest for 20 minutes.
Dough end rise
- Strain the rye flour over the pieces of dough. Use a rolling pin to press the dough in the middle and in the length apart. Press the edges together again using the rolling pin.
- Place the pieces of dough upside down on a floured cloth and let rise for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Put a baking tray in the oven and heat to 230ºC. Cover another baking tray with parchment paper and place the pieces of dough with the seam upwards. Pour the bread in the oven 50 ml water on the hot baking tray and place the loaves in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!