/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-10-11 21:04:042020-09-18 12:00:15Oat flour bread
Oat flour bread
- 900 g water luke warm
- 5 tblsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250 g oat flour
- 250 g millet flour
- 100 g teff flour
- 100 g Oat-flakes
- 50 g corn stach
- 1 tblsp salt
- 3 tblsp sugar
- 2 pieces eggs
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 g psyllium seeds
- Solve the yeast in the water and sugar. Let it rest until bubbles appear.
- Blend all flours, flakes and seeds in a bowl. Add salt and blend well.
- Mix the eggs with olive oil and add them to the flour mixture.
- Heat the oven until 50ºC and put a bowl with some water on the lower side.
- Add the yeast to the flour mixture and mix well. Make a ball of the dough and put in a bowl, grease with olive oil.
- Let the dough rise in at least 1 hour.
- Get the dough and raise the oven temperature to 175ºC. Cut a cross on the ball and put it in the heated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check every 5 minutes. When the browning goes too fast, lower the temperature.
- Switch off the oven and turn the bread upside down, so the bread becomes brown at the bottom too. Let the bread rest in the oven for at least 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool down.
- Note: When you use baking powder and/or baking soda, you add this to the dough at the last moment. Start the baking immediately, you skip the rising part.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!