/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2017-02-06 16:01:322020-09-18 14:04:11Mini tea and orange cake
Mini tea and orange cake
- 225 g Eggs
- 300 g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 300 g Cream
- 50 g tea
- 120 g marmelade
- 270 g Flour
- 8 g Baking powder
- 80 g melted butter 40ºC
- 1 kg oranges
- 600 g Sugar
- 250 g water
- 10 g Pectine
- 10 g Sugar
- 450 g water
- 500 g Glucose
- 3 g tartaric acid
- 13 g Sugar
- 10 g Pectin
- Blend the tea into the cream and let ik brew for 5 minutes. Sift through a chinois sieve to get 125 g of infused cream. Melt the butter. Melt together the flour and the baking powder and sift that mix. Whip eggs + sugar + salt . Add the orange marmelade to that mixture. Blend the infused cream in the mixture. Add the sift powders (flour+ baking powder) Fold in the mixture the melted butter at 40°C.
- Blanch the oranges 5 times (starting into cold water) Mix coarsely. Add sugar. Cook 10 min on low heat. Add the mix pectine + sugar Mix Cook for 1 min
- Melt water + glucose + tartaric acid and heat the mix to 40°C. Add the mix : pectin + sugar Mix. Bring to the boil. Mix.
- For a high cake (450 g): 5 min at 200ºC and 20 min at 160ºC.
- For a medium cake (275 g): 5 min at 200ºC and 15 min at 160ºC.
- For an individual cake (140 g): 5 min at 200ºC and 10 min at 160ºC.
- For a mini cake (17 g): 10 min at 160ºC.
- Neutral glaze, dry orange and tea leaves
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!