/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2022-02-01 15:51:402022-02-01 15:56:31Mandolaccio
- 5 pieces eggs splitted
- 100 g sugar
- sea salt
- 200 g almond flour
- 1 tblsp honey
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g coarsely chopped almonds
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat the sugar and chopped almonds in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Do not stir and continue until the sugar turns brown. When the sugar is a nice caramel color, remove the pan from the heat and pour the caramel with almonds onto the baking paper. Let cool and then break them into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a 23 cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the egg yolks, sugar and salt in a bowl and beat until smooth. Add the almond flour and honey and beat until well blended.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold in one third of this into the almond mixture to make "family". Then carefully fold in the rest of the egg whites. It should be as light as possible. Pour the batter into the cake tin and sprinkle the praline over it.
- Bake the cake for about 30 minutes until set. Allow to cool in the tin, but take it out when it is still a little warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!