/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-10 13:40:022020-09-18 15:30:37Herring drops
- 4 pieces Hering
- 0,5 pieces Apple Granny smith
- 80 g Beet
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 2 slice Rye bread
- 1 bundle Chive
- Cut the herrings very fine.
- Peel the beets and cut into small cubes.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the rye bread in small cubes.
- Mix all ingredients and the olive oil, bring to the taste with salt and pepper. If you wish, add a bit of lemon juice and a shallot.
- Roll drops of the mixture.
- Cut the chives in small rings and roll the drops in it until they are all covered with chives. Set aside in the fridge until presentation.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!