/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-08-20 16:00:592020-09-18 12:01:40Gesmoorde scheermessen met knoflook en granaatappel
Sauteed razorfish with garlic and pomegranate
- 300 g Razorfish
- 3 el Olijfolie
- 2 tenen Knoflook slices
- 3 el Peterselie flat, chopped
- 100 ml medium dry sherry
- 200 g Lamsoren
- 40 pieces Granaatappel seeds
- Rince the fishrazors under streaming water and let them leak.
- Chop the red onion and put into the vinaigrette sauce.
- Heat olive oil in a sautee pan and pan fry the garlic slices until shiny.
- Put the razorfish in the pan and sprinkle the parsley over them. Pour the sherry and sautee the fishrazors for about 4 minutes until they all opened. Let the liquid vaporise.
- Heat up one tablespoon olive oil and panfry the lamb ears shortly, about 3-4 minutes. Add pepper to the taste.
- Put the lamb ears on the plates and put the fishrazors on top of them. Sprinkle the juice with the garlic over them and sprinkle the onions and pomegranate seeds over them. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!