/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-08-21 13:22:562020-09-18 12:01:33Tomato petals
- 2 kg Roma tomatoes very ripped
- 5 pcs Garlic cloves
- 1 pcs Bouquet garni (thyme bayleaf, rosemary, basil stems) Pc 1
- 0,08 liter Olive oil extra virgin
- To taste Fine salt
- To taste Fleur de sel
- To taste White peppermill
- To taste Sugar optional
- Boil the tomatoes and place in an ice water bath. Remove the skin and the seeds. Marinate 15 minutes with salt, sugar and pepper. Pat dry and drizzle with olive oil. Place a sheet of baking paper over a baking tray. Top with spices and crushed garlic. Arrange the quarters of tomatoes and bake in the oven as follow: 30 minutes at 100°C then 1h30 to 2 hours at 90°C The baking process could be extended to 1 to 2h at 70°C if required.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!