/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-06-10 16:31:052020-09-18 11:00:04Caramelized bananas
- 300 g Suiker fine sugar
- 2 pcs pandan leaves slices
- 8 pcs Bananen half ripe, cut lentghwise in halfes
- 1 tsp Limoensap
- 120 ml Kokosmelk
- 1 tsp Bloem
- 1 pinch Zout
- Bring 475 ml of water to the boil in a wok over medium heat, add the sugar, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the strips of pandan leaf, bring back to the boil and remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour the syrup through a fine sieve into a pan and discard the pandan leaf. Put the bananas in the pan, put them on medium-low heat and let them simmer for 12-15 mm on each side until they shine and have absorbed all the syrup. Sprinkle the lime juice over it and put the pan off the heat. plate and set them aside.
- Mix the coconut milk, flour and salt in a small pan and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes over medium / low heat. Remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle the cream sauce over the caramelized bananas and put them on the table.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!