/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-03-14 18:59:472020-09-18 13:17:07Garnalen curry
- 1 pcs Ui
- 5 cloves Knoflook
- 1 pcs Tamarinde
- 1 pcs pcs Limoen
- 2 Stuks Cloves
- 2 Seeds Kardemon
- 1 slice Gember
- 0,5 can Kokosmelk
- 0,5 can water
- 500 g Garnalen raw, not cooked yet
- 100 g curry paste
- 5 threads Saffraan
- Peel shrimp and remove intestine
- Marinate in curry pasta and salt and lime juice and leave for at least 20 minutes.
- Fry the onion and garlic and ginger in the oil
- Add coconut milk and water
- Saffron, Add tamarind, cloves, cardamon and stir until it boils.
- Then add the shrimp and cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Then add lime juice and lime zest and tomato and let stand for 10 minutes. The taste becomes deeper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!