/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-04-15 15:53:402021-12-01 10:43:43Entrecote with persillade
Entrecote with persillade
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 g parsley
- 1 piece lemon
- 4 pieces anchofish
- 4 slices entrecote
- Mix all garlic, parsley, lemon zestes and anchofish well to get a pasta.
- Heat the grill to the highest temperature.
- Take the entrecotes and brush them lightely with olive oil. Put them on the grill and grill about 2 minutes at both sides.
- Let them rest a few minutes and pet a few slices butter and the persillade on one side of the meat. Place the meat for a short while under a grill to melt the butter.
- Serve with pommes Parisienne, baked in duck fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!