/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-07 16:21:062020-09-18 15:51:22Dorade met aubergine en paprika
Seabream with eggplant and pepper
- 1 pcs Aubergine
- 2 pcs Paprika, rood
- 250 g Aardappelen
- 1 pcs Seabream
- Pre heat the oven to 200ºC. Put the eggplant and pepper in the oven. Take out the peppers after 15 minutes and put aside. After 35 minutes you take the egg plant.
- Peel the peppers and eggplants and cut into brunoise (fine cubes). Set aside until needed.
- Peel the potatoes and cook 15 minutes, just before they are done. Cool down quickly and cut into cubes of 5 mm.
- Put 3 big pans on the stove. In one pan you panfry the cubes of potatoes, the other to panfry the vegetables with garlic and thyme and the third to panfry the seabream. First on the skin side and at last a few seconds on the flesh side.
- Serve on pre heated plates. At first you put the vegetables in a circle, on top the fish and on the side the potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!