/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2021-12-16 15:27:102021-12-16 15:31:42Chimichurry
- 1 bunch parsley leaves
- 0.5 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 bunch oregano leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 dl olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 pieces Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Puree the fresh herbs, garlic and chili flakes in a blender until smooth.
- Dissolve the salt in the water, made slightly warm.
- Add water, oil, vinegar and dried herbs and pepper. Also add the tomatoes.
- Taste and adjust to taste if necessary. Leave for an hour until you use it.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!