/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-08-28 14:42:132020-09-18 12:01:16Briochedeeg fijn
- 500 g Bloem
- 50 g Suiker
- 7 pieces Eieren 60 g per piece
- 14 g Gist fresh yeast
- 2 tsp. Zout
- 400 g Boter soft butter, in small pieces
- Mix the flour, yeast and sugar in a food processor. Add 4 eggs and the salt. Turn the machine to the middle position and add the remaining eggs one at a time.
- When the dough is released from the wall, add the sliced butter and knead the dough until it no longer sticks. Put in a bowl and cover and let rise in a warm place (22ºC) until the volume is doubled.
- Knead until the weather has its original shape and let it rise in the refrigerator for 1-1.5 hours. Then save it again.
- Divide it into portions and give it the desired shape. Then let it rise again and brush gently with beaten egg with a small splash of water. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and reduce the temperature to 175ºC when the rolls go into it. Bake for about 30 minutes, the duration depends on the size of the rolls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!