/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-15 15:12:022020-09-18 14:09:08Bonbon foelie nootmuskaat
Bonbon mace and nutmeg
- 3 leaves Mace
- 200 g Room
- 1 pinche Zout
- 200 g Chocolade 53% chopped
- 0,5 tsp. Nootmuskaat
- On a middle high fire heat the cream, nutmeg and mace. Let it cook slow for 20 minutes. Remove the leaves and add the chopped chocolates. Stir until all chocolate has been melted and blenden with the cream.
- Let the mixture cool down until room temperature. Put the mixture in a piping bag.
- Melt the chocolate and temper to 32ºC.
- On a piece a baking paper you make rounds of melted chocolate and let them become solid. Bring the chocolate mixture on the chocolate rounds. Choose a form you like. Finally get them through the tempered chocolate and let them become solid and shining.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!