/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2021-11-10 21:43:362021-11-10 21:49:20Beurre blanc
- 2 pieces pieces of shallot finely chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 200 g butter cold and cut into pieces
- cayenne pepper
- Melt a piece of butter in the pan and fry the shallots over low heat.
- Then add the vinegar, wine and water and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Now gradually beat in the butter. Always melt some butter and then the next batch. Continue until you have a nice emulsion.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice, if desired.
- Finally, strain the sauce to remove the shallots. The sauce is now ready to use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!