/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-09 10:54:292023-05-11 15:18:26Carrot gnocchi with saffron cream and langoustines
Carrot gnocchi with saffron cream and langoustines
- 300 g Potatoes
- 200 g Carrots
- 250 g Pasta flour
- 0,5 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 Pieces Echalot
- 4 Pieces Langoustine
- 0,5 Glass White wine
- 0,5 g Saffrano
- 1 Dl Cream
- 4 Slices Parmaham
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 4 Sprig Parsley
- Cook the potatoes and carrots. Grind them in a vegetable grinder or masher.
- Knead the mixture into a dough with the flour and season with the nutmeg, salt and pepper. Roll the dough with a flour-pollinated worktop into a thin roll with a diameter of 1 cm. Cut the roll into pieces of 1.5 cm.
- Sprinkle a little flour into a bowl. Press the pieces of dough with the teeth of an inverted fork, so they curl a little. Put the gnocchi in the bowl.
Langoustines and saffron cream
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fruit the finely chopped shallot glassy. Add the langoustines and fry them on high heat until they are beautifulpink. Extinguish the langoustines with the wine, add the saffron and cream and let the mix reduce until half.
Procsiuto di Parma
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees C. Place the slices of ham on a baking tray and dry them in the oven in about 45 minutes.
- Bring a pan with ample water and salt to a boil. Put the gnocchi in the boiling water. They're cooked when they float upstairs. When cooking in portions, put the cooked in a bowl and keep them warm in an oven of 80 degrees.
- Then put the gnocchi at the langoustines in the saffron cream. Let this simmer for a few seconds. Put the dish over preheated plates and sprinkle it with the cheese. Garnish with the finely chopped parslye and prosciuto de parma.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!