LIVING THE LIFE OF RILEY
Imagine yourself in a charming wine village in one of the best wine regions in Burgundy, France. In this friendly atmosphere in Beaune, you’re enjoying the local cuisine and the delicious wines of the region. Life’s good.
Does this sound great? This autumn I will provide a five-day wine-cooking trip in Burgundy, in collaboration with vinologist Monica van de Stap.
Between Wednesday, 3 October and Sunday 7 October 2018.
Price per person: € 629,- ( bases on a double room)
- Single bedroom in the castle approx. € 297,- per person
- Single bedroom in a chambre d’hôte, approx. € 54,-
- Apartment in the neighborhood approx. € 259,- per person
Between de 10 en 15 persons.
Information & registration
Click the button below to read the full program and to book. (Dutch) You are in good hands with travel agent Ingrid Guezen from YouR Travel.
Where is the best place to live? It’s Burgundy in France, close to the picturesque wine town of Beaune. Vinologist Monica van der Stap of wijnwijs.com has been living here for over 35 years, where she organizes tastings, walks and everything in between. Together we are hosting this unique journey. The combination of wine and food perfectly reflects the good life in Burgundy. We are already looking forward to it!
4 Reasons why you cannot not miss this trip:
- You will visit exceptional wineries and vineyards, wich includes tastings, under the guidance of the Dutch-French vinologist Monica.
- We picnic in the vineyard, have lunch at a winery and eat at local restaurants.
- During the cooking workshop on Saturday, your Burgundian heart will start to beat faster. Up front, we’ll decide on the appropriate dishes to accompany the wines, after which we’ll buy the groceries at the local market.
During the afternoon, when we’ll easily start cooking, our taste buds will be optimally stimulated because of the perfect combination of wine and food.
- We spend the night surrounded by famous wines, in an idyllic 15th-century wine castle in the wine village of Puligny Montrachet.