/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-07-08 11:55:282022-03-17 15:37:53Veal in a marsala sauce with mushrooms
Veal in marsala with mixed mushrooms
- 500 g Veal escalope or topside
- 50 g Butter
- Olive oil
- 1 dl Marsala
- 200 g mixed mushrooms
- 4 sprigs Oregano
- 4 sprigs Parsley
- Cut the meat into 5 mm slices and flatten them with a cleaver between two sheets of foil. Mix the flour with salt and pepper and coat the veal steaks in the flour.
- Melt the butter over medium heat and add some more pepper and olive oil. Fry the veal steaks on high heat for 2 minutes per side. Add the marsala and heat for a few more minutes until the meat is tender. Then put them away and keep warm under aluminum foil on a warm plate.
- Then put the mushrooms in the pan and fry them on high heat. Let them simmer with the lid on the pan until they have lost their moisture. Then remove the lid and turn the heat to high to allow the liquid to evaporate and the sauce to thicken.
- Then put the meat on the plates, spoon the mushrooms on the meat, pour the sauce over the meat and some next to it. Top with parsley and oregano. Serve quickly before it cools.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!