/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2017-09-07 13:04:472020-09-18 14:02:53Turret of zucchini with filling of green peas
Turret of zucchini with filling of green peas
- 3 pcs Courgette
- 1 tblsp Olijfolie
- 120 g Doperwten
- 0,5 pcs Ui
- 1 tblsp Mascarpone
- 0,5 tsp Citroensap
- 1 tblsp Geitenkaas creamy
- 30 g Amandelschaafsel
- 1 tblsp Poedersuiker
- Cut the ends of the zucchini and cut them diagonally into 5 cm pieces. Hollow them out with an apple drill. Cook in a large pan for 2 minutes and then quickly cool down in ice water. Pat them dry with kitchen paper. Grill the bevel on a grill pan to make grill stripes. Put away until later.
- Cook the peas until tender with the olive oil, salt, white pepper, onion and water or broth so that they are just covered. Drain when done, remove the onion and puree. Add the mascarpone, lemon juice and goat cheese and stir until everything is well mixed. Transfer to a piping bag with a ribbed nozzle.
- Roast the almonds over low heat. If they are golden brown, sprinkle with powdered sugar for a light sweetness and then roast. Remove quickly from the heat and from the pan.
- Place the zucchini towers with the flat side on a plate and fill them with the pea cream. Garnish with the almonds, black pepper and a drop of olive oil. Serve cold or hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!