/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2017-10-12 13:18:512020-09-18 14:02:31Tarte tatin makkelijk
Tarte tatin easy
- 1 pieces appels Golden Delicious
- 100 g Suiker
- 2 tblsp water
- 2 slices Bladerdeeg
- 2 tsp. Crème fraiche
- Peel the apples and remove the core. Cut into halves.
- Defrost the puff pastry dough and preheat the oven on 200ºC.
- Brush the bowls with butter. Put the sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan. Mix well by moving the pan, do not stir. Put on medium high heat and bring to the boil. Keep watching and stop the heating when the caramel start getting brown. It will brown a little more when you turn off the heat. Pour the caramel into the bowls.
- Put the apple halves on the caramel in the bowls. Put a slice of the puff pastry over it and push gently at the edges. Cut the remainders. Let them bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Cool down for 10 minutes and free them from the bowls on a plate. Serve immediately with some heavy cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!