/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-09-19 10:46:102020-09-18 10:53:10Stir-fried mushrooms with garlic and parsley
Stir-fried mushrooms with garlic and parsley
- 2 clove Knoflook chopped
- 500 g Paddenstoelen mixed and cut into slices
- 50 ml Witte wijn
- 2 tblsp bladpeterselie chopped
- Fry the garlic in the olive oil in a large frying pan until it starts to color. Then add the mushrooms, cover only the bottom so that all mushrooms come into contact with the bottom of the pan and are not on top of each other. Bake over high heat until lightly colored.
- Remove them from the pan and add a new load, possibly add some olive oil. Repeat this process until all mushrooms are fried.
- Put all the mushrooms back in the pan on high heat and add the white wine. Reduce, turn off the heat and mix in the parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!