/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-02-11 11:51:462020-09-18 10:18:54Dutch carrot stew in rings
Dutch carrot stew in rings
- 2 Pieces uien
- 0,5 L Room
- 20 g Gelatine
- 2 Pieces Aardappelen Great
- 1 Pieces Winterwortel
- Finely chop the onions and gently into the oil or butter until translucant. Extinguish with whipped cream and cook gently for 15 minutes. Puree with the hand blender until smooth and add the gelatine and mix well. Then quietly cool down.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots. Cut into long 3mm slices and blanch until cooked. Not too far, otherwise they won't be able to handle anymore.
- Lay around and around a slice of potatoes, onion cream, carrots, onion cream, potatoes etc. Take a pile of the size of the ring you want to stick out.
- Place this in the refrigirator to stiffen up, at least 30 minutes. Then cut off 1 cm of thickness slices and stick it out with a ring or other shape.
- Then place the plaque in a 90ºC oven until it is warm again. Serve with hachée or bacon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!