/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2022-02-06 18:46:432022-02-06 18:50:03Seabass alla Lugure
Seabass alla Lugure
- 2 pieces Seabass or Seabream fillets
- 350 g potatoes cut in thin slices
- 200 g cherry tomatoes halved
- Plain black olives -pitted
- 20 g pine nuts optional
- 1 garlic clove
- A couple of rosemary sprigs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- White wine optional
- Heat your oven to 200°/180°C fan. In a baking tray place the potato slices, the halved cherry tomatoes, olives, pine nuts. Add the garlic, rosemary sprigs, salt and a generous drizzle of olive oil, mix together.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes start to soften.
- Season the seabass fillets, then place on top of the the potatoes add a splash of white wine, bake for a further 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!