/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-10-17 17:10:202020-09-18 10:52:39Sea bass in salt crust, Italian
Spigola in crosta di sale
Sea bass in salt crust, Italian
- 1 pcs Zeebaars 1 kg, in one and clean
- 0,5 bunch Peterselie chopped
- 3 branches Tijm
- 2 cloves Knoflook sqeezed
- 0,5 pcs Citroen in slices
- 1,5 kg grof zeezout
- 80 g Eiwit
- 1 pcs Citroen in quarters
- Pre heat the oven to 200ºC
- Rinse the sea bass under the tap clean and dry with kitchen paper. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the abdominal cavity and add the herbs, garlic and lemon.
- Put the sea salt in a bowl and mix with the egg whites. Place a third of the sea salt mixture on the bottom of a baking dish and place the fish on it. Sprinkle the rest of the sea salt mixture over it and make a nice shape.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven and place the dish on the table. It is nice if you break open the salt crust at the table. Add lemon wedges and olive oil to the fish. For example, serve with boiled potatoes and tomato sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!