/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-09-05 17:24:292022-01-25 18:19:11Pasta vongole
- 70 gram Sea lavender
- 750 gram vongole
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 pieces tomatoes
- 1 piece Shallot
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 10 cl white wine
- 1 handful parsley
- Olive oil
- 30 grams beurre manie butter and flour in equal amounts.
- Rinse the shells under cold water and sort them.
- Saute the shallot in the olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and garlic and deglaze with the white wine.
- Then put the shells in the pan, put the lid on and bring it to the boil.
- When the shells open, shake the pan briefly.
- Turn off the heat under the pan and drain into a bowl to save the liquid for the sauce.
- Cook the sauce in a saucepan and stir in the beurre manie until the sauce is thick. Add some cream if necessary.
- Put the cooked pasta in the sauce and add the shells as well.
- Sprinkle over the sea lavender, parsley and cayenne pepper and stir to combine. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!