/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-02-26 13:15:262020-09-18 10:18:42Marinated aubergines
Marinated egg plants.
- 4 Pieces Egg plants in 1.5 cm slices
- Sea salt
- 2 Cloves Knoflook green core removed and finely chopped
- 0,5 Bunch bladpeterselie Chopped
- 1 to 2 gedroogde chili pepertjes crumbled
- arachide- of zonnebloemolie to fry
- 100 ml Red wine vinegar
- Sprinkle the egg plants with salt and put between kitchen paper for 30 minutes.
- Mix the garlic, parsley and chillies.
- Dry the slices of eggplant well and bake in a good layer of oil. A wok is ideal for this. Bake until light golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on kitchen paper. Or if you have a deep fryer, fry them for 5 minutes at 180°C. Halfway through, you turn them over.
- Place them on a platter, sprinkle with the leaf parsley garlic mix and sprinkle with the red wine vinegar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!