/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-10 12:30:402020-09-18 15:30:43Kruimeltaart van rabarber en aardbei
Crumble pastry of rhubarb and strawberries
- 1 kg Rabarber
- 200 g Aardbei
- 150 g Bloem
- 100 g Suiker
- 150 g Boter
- 100 ml Crème fraiche
- This dessert is rather simple. You can serve it hot or medium warm. Vary with other fruit like apple, pear, peach or what is available at the moment.
- Pre heat the oven on 180ºC. Peel the rhubarb and cut into big pieces. Rince the strawberries with cold water and cut into halves. Cut off the green top.
- Put the rhubarb and strawberries in a big oven dish. Sprinkle sugar over it and mix gently.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl. Cut the butter with a knife and crumble the flour and sugar with the butter until a sandy structure. Stop mixing when the dough tends to stick together.
- Sprinkle the dough over the rhubarb and strawberries and bake in about 40 minutes. Check from time to time the colour. It should be brown, not black.
- Serve with creme fraiche and a few fresh strawberries, shortly held in a sugary liquid. Preferably with a flavour of lavender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!