/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-15 10:04:222020-09-18 15:05:02Kip in roomsaus
Chicken in a creamy sauce
- 1 pcs Kip
- 1 pcs Ui white
- 2 cloves Knoflook
- 500 g Champignons
- 100 g Boter
- 1 pcs Bouguet garni
- 20 cl Witte wijn
- 0,5 l Slagroom
- 0,5 pcs Citroen juice
- 400 g Crème fraiche
- 1 bosjebunch Bieslook chopped
- Peel the onions and cut into quarters. Clean the mushrooms and cut into quarters. Press the brown cloves of garlic flat.
- Cut the chicken into pieces. First remove the legs and chop them in half. Then take the wings and chop them in two. Split the carcass in half lengthwise and remove the fillets.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan, place the chicken pieces in it and fry until golden brown. That is about 6 minutes on each side. Then remove the fillets. Add the onion, the mushrooms, the garlic and the bouquet garni. Bake everything for a few more minutes. Extinguish with the wine and let it boil down completely.
- Add the cream and creme fraiche and simmer for about half an hour. Add the fillets for the last 20 minutes. Remove the pieces of chicken from the pan and bring the sauce through a fine sieve. Add a few drops of lemon and beat it with a whisk. Season with salt and pepper and bring the whole thing back to the boil. Serve the chicken on a plateau and nappeer with the sauce. Sprinkle with the chopped chives.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!