/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-03-12 16:01:412020-09-18 11:30:15Ciabatta met desem en gist
Ciabatta with sourdough and yeast
- 500 g Bloem type 65
- 320 g water 20ºC
- 100 g sourdough liquid
- 10 g Zout
- 30 g Olijfolie
- 5 g Gist fresh
- Pour the flour onto the work surface and make a hole in the middle. Sprinkle the salt on the outside of the flour.
- Dissolve the fresh yeast in a small part of the water. Pour half the water in the middle and mix the flour with the water. Add the sourdough and water with the fresh yeast and continue mixing.
- Gradually add the rest of the water and then the oil. Mix until all the flour has been absorbed. The dough is now very sticky.
- Pick up the dough with both hands and throw it vigorously on the work surface, fold it in half and repeat the process until the dough is smooth and smooth.
- Put the flour, water, sourdough and fresh yeast dissolved in some water in the bowl. Let the machine run at position 1 and add the salt. When all the flour and moisture are well mixed, switch to a higher speed. Add the oil for the last 2 minutes.
- Form a ball from the dough and cover with a damp tea towel. Let the dough rise for 2 hours at room temperature. Fold the dough in half after one hour.
- Dust the work surface with flour and place the dough on top. Divide the dough into equal pieces of 240 grams. Roll the pieces over the worktop until they are elongated. Leave to rest for 15 minutes under a tea towel.
- Gently squeeze the pieces of dough with your palm and form an oval. Fold a little more than 1/3 and press it with your fingertips. Fold the remaining dough around it. Press this with your fingers.
- Let the dough rise with the seam downwards for another hour under a damp tea towel.
- Preheat the oven to 235ºC. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper or gel pad. Put the dough on top with the seam down and put them in the hot oven. Throw a glass of water on the bottom and close the door immediately. After 4 minutes, lower the temperature to 220ºC and then bake for another 12 minutes.
- After baking, brush the ciabattas with some olive oil and cool on a rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!