/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-11 14:52:362020-09-18 15:21:15Brioche dough
Brioche dough Pat
- 500 g Bloem
- 15 g Gist
- 0,75 dl water warm
- 2 tblsp Suiker
- 1 tsp Zout
- 5 pcs Eieren
- 250 g Boter fluffy boter
- Sieve the flour
- Dissolve yeast and add to a quarter of the flour.
- Make a cross in this dough ball and put it in a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Now make a dyke of the remaining flower. Fill the void with the eggs, sugar and salt. Knead this into a dough.
- When the yeast ball floats on top, drain and mix with the dough.
- Place the ball on a greased foil paper in a warm place with a damp cloth and let it rise.
- Knead in the butter after 1 - 1½ hours. Let it cool down
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C and bake in 15 to 17 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!