/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-03-23 08:42:392020-09-18 13:17:04Beef consomme
- 2,400 kg Different part of beef
- 0,8 kg Oxtail
- 1.5 kg Beef bones
- 1 pcs Calf’s foot optional
- 0,150 kg Carrots
- 0,150 kg Leek
- 0,080 kg Green celery
- 1 pcs garlic head
- 1 pcs Bouquet garni
- 8 l Cold water
- to the taste Pepper
- to the taste Salt
- Tie up the meat pieces with butcher string.
- Cut the onions into half and burn on the stove using an aluminium foil.
- Peel, wash and bundle all vegetables.
- Place all the ingredients in a pot.
- Cover generously with water.
- Season slightly and cook on low heat during 8 to 10h00. Skim as necessary.
- Remove the meat (that could be used for another preparation) and pour the liquid through a fine sieve.
- Store in a refrigerated place.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!