/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-10-31 13:47:132020-09-18 15:58:43Gratinated asparagus with lamb pastrami
Gratinated asparagus with lamb pastrami
- 1 kg Asparagus Whites, peeled and wooden part removed
- 40 g Butter
- 350 ml Milk Heated
- 1 pcs Lemon
- 75 g Cheese. Parmesan
- 75 g Cheese Old Dutch
- 1 Handful Chives Chopped
- 100 g Lamb pastrami
- 40 g Flour
- 1 Handful Bread crumbs
- Heat the oven on 200°C. Cook the asparagus for 8 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a sautee pan, add the flour and stir for about 1 minute on moderate heat. Slowly add the heated milk and stir with a wooden spoon until a smooth sauce. Season to your taste and stir until a creamy and rather thick sauce.
- Set the pan aside, add some lemon zestes and a few tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix 2/3 cheese and chives through the sauce. Correct the seasoning if necessary.
- Take a casserole and fill it with the asparagus. Add the lamb pastrami and the sauce bechamel. Cover with the remaining of the cheese and bread crumbs. Put in the oven for 20 minutes until the cheese and breadcrumbs are brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle with some extra lemon zestes and chives and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!